- Plant in a pot if you prefer to keep the plant compact, and cut back unwanted branches regularly to keep it small.
- It can be grown in full sun or partial shade.
- If growing in the ground, allow 2m for the plant to grow into a full shrub.
- Keep pots well watered during dry spells.
- Plants in the ground need little attention, apart from watering during very dry spells/drought.
- Prune off unwanted branches to keep the plant tidy as you see fit.
- We'd suggest harvesting a few leaves on the end of a twig and letting them dry out to store. Or pick off a couple of leaves to use fresh.